Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Where did you get your nickname from?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    My husband came up with juggernaut and our son's football# is 28 so that is why we came up with this one.

  2. #32
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    New Orleans LouisianA

    NOLA.

    And yes people call me NOLA all the time. Most people think that is my real name. I call ole pvfan, pvfan and double d when I see him. I call burrhead, burrhead, when I see him. Most people I know from here I call by their screen name. I have alot of kids call me NOLA for some reason. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]


  3. #33
    Inactive Member imported_Bart's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    i've had this nickname since i was a youngin!
    don't know how i got it..

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_Rambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    My dad's name is Rocky so when I was born I was given the name of Rambo.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    C-mon let's hear some more
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    fav nfl team
    plus pic= fav NCAA fball team
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  7. #37
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    PHD has always been my motto
    Pride Heart Determination
    And we do play in the LPD [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] soooo...it just makes since

  8. #38
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    when I signed up to the forum this was what I put down I didn't know I would have it the rest of the time oh well. If I had my choice it would be PVeatspoo! j/k P.V. fans.


  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_Primetime's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    I was watching NFL Primetime when I registered...it's certainly not a reference to Deion...and I had no idea as to what type of name to use so I thought it would work

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where did you get your nickname from?

    Frank Alvin Gotch, world wrestling champion from 1908 till the mid teens. Greatest wrestler of all time in the opinion of many including me. Gotch was a national hero who was actually better known at the time than any football or baseball player of the time.

    This was in a day when pro wrestling really was real, yes there was a time, not long after he retired (about 10 years) the sport begin its slow and sad decline into the stupid mess that you see on TV today.

    Gotch was a master of submission holds much like the ones used in mixed martial arts (UFC ect.) today. He was head and shoulders better than any other wrestler / grappler ever in my opinion. He also faced and easily defeated several Jiu-Jitsu based grapplers. One of these matches took place in the White House.

    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •